FedEx ground shipping option not available, Meter Number error
  • I'm using FedEx as the sole shipping method in my store and am having a couple problems.

First of all, I have the account number, name and address details filled out and have checked all the domestic shipping options, plus international ground. The rest of the options I've left blank.

The first problem is that ground shipping doesn't appear as an option at checkout, although the other five domestic options do. There were also a few instances where I'd uncheck some of the five options and they'd continue to appear at checkout. (Ground still never appeared.)

The second problem is I keep getting the error when I try to check out:

"FedEx Shipping Module Error: We couldn't register you for a FedEx Meter Number. Double check your settings. FedEx Error #:"

This first happened when I only had domestic options checked, and adding international seemed to fix the error. After trying various combinations of domestic shipping to troubleshoot my other problem (with an international option checked the entire time), I'm now getting it every time at checkout. Could this be a problem on FedEx's end, or is there another option somewhere I need to fix?

• 1 Answer sorted by
  • Hmm, sounds like something we will need to take a look at in detail. Can you send us an email at [email protected] with the name and link to your site? Thanks.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership

In this Discussion