Options structure
  • Is this structure working at the moment? It seems to be disabled. When I add it to a superstructure the interface does not look like how it was in the presentation.

Is this structure going to be ready soon or should I be pursuing other options for color/size combos for a store?

• 3 Answers sorted by
  • Vote Up0Vote Down Scott September 2010

I didn't see the presentation so I'm not sure exactly what you're looking for, but the options_select feature is currently working for me. That's what I use often use to display options like color and size for a store item.

So I would have something like this:
    Store > Name, Price, Description, [Options] *Where [Options] is a sub-collection of Store.

Options will look like:
    Options > Color, Size, Inventory*Each field within Options is a Text Field.

Then in your code, you should be able to use the options_select tag (http://docs.vaeplatform.com/v_option_select) to display the various item options.

• Vote Up0Vote Down KevinKevin September 2010

This is live and working -- if you're having issues, send us the specific URL of the page in the backstage to [email protected] and we can look at it.

• Is the Options data type only to be used for an options_select tag?

I would like to use it to render a table, and I am wondering if that is possible!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership

In this Discussion